Posted 1 year ago
Job title: Webmaster, Digital
We are 711 Media. A one stop traditional and digital marketing agency. 711 has been innovating traditional media buys in a changing landscape for the last 5 years. Combining the best of traditional media mixed with digital, we have blazed a new trail in cross channel marketing and media buying. Our digital division is ready to hire the best up and coming web designers in the industry.
As a webmaster, you will work hand in hand with the VP of Digital and Creative Director to increase awareness, conversions and new business for all of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, wireframe and mockup web sites and designs concepts
- Implement Content Management systems
- Deploy new websites on cloud hosting services
- Update DNS records (GoDaddy, Namecheap, Cloudflare)
- Register new domains names and activate sub domains
- Weekly website backups on all client live production sites
- SSL certificate issuing and renewing
- Implement tracking, analytics and remarketing tags
- Monitoring uptime or servers.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Administrator
- DNS, name server and registry experience.
- Experience with Cloudflare
- Experience with Digital Ocean, AWS, RunCloud
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Data Studio etc.)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field. Equivalent “hands on” years of experience preferred.
- Competitive salary range 60K+ (Depending on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- All Federal Holidays observed.
- Telecommute Fridays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Extended Holiday Break