Come join a fun, winning team in Pasadena. 711 Media is currently looking for E-Commerce UX Designer with a strong background in visual design. As an E-Commerce UX Designer, you will work directly with our Creative Director and be a part of the entire life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs, prototypes to developer hand off. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, and interaction design. You will work on digital products for desktop and mobile.
As our UI Designer , you will help us deliver the best online user experience to our customers and staff, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Concept, wireframe and design interfaces and user-flows for our eCommerce and content websites and native mobile applications
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Manage the user-experience for our in-house eCommerce platform that we use internally
- Test for intuitively and experience
- Works in collaboration with our conversion optimization specialist to understand and enhance user flow
- Combine creativity with an awareness of business objectives
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- 3+ years of experience as an UI/Graphic Designer
- UI/ Graphic Design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Experience with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Working experience with HTML5 & CSS3 is preferred
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.