Posted 1 year ago
Job title: Manager, Paid Advertising
We are 711 Media. A one stop traditional and digital marketing agency. 711 has been innovating traditional media buys in a changing landscape for the last 5 years. Combining the best of traditional media mixed with digital, we have blazed a new trail in cross channel media buying. Our digital media division is ready to hire the best up and coming digital media buyers in the industry.
As the PPC Manager, you will work hand in hand with the VP of Digital to increase awareness, conversions and new business for all of our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch new and optimize legacy PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook Business and Vertical Video platforms)
- Research keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget daily, weekly, monthly.
- Launch new campaigns, ad groups, creative and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Suggest and develop paid digital campaigns across multiple channels
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards, weekly summaries/recaps)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts that lead to maximizing conversions.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Multiple AdWords certifications
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Google Data Studio
- Google Sheets and Pivot Tables
- Strong Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts and how PPC and SERP work hand in hand.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook Business, Yahoo, Bing) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Console, Google Data Studio etc.)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field. Equivalent “hands on” years of experience preferred.
- Competitive salary range 60K+ (Depending on experience)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- All Federal Holidays observed.
- Telecommute Fridays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Extended Holiday Break