711 Media is a fast-paced, multi client agency in the legal, insurance, home improvement, music, medical and fashion industries. 711 Media is currently looking for a Creative Designer with a strong background in visual design.
Responsibilities for Creative Designer
- Develop creative solutions and designs under tight schedules
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the client as well as brand guidelines
- Establish process, templates and procedures to maximize asset output
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
Qualifications for Creative Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Product Design, or a related field, or 3 years experience performing a role substantially similar to the essential functions of this job.
- Knowledge of design principals, layouts, typography, print, and web standards.
- Experience with Adobe Products. Photoshop, Illustrator is a must. Additional experience in Spark, Canva, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software is a plus!
- Experience with CMS, HTML, and CSS huge plus.
- Experience with Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
Job Benefit Details
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, All major holidays observed, extended holiday breaks and more!
|Job Category||Digital, Production|