Come join a fun, award winning team in Pasadena, CA. 711 Media is currently looking for a bilingual Community & Content Developer with a strong background in writing and visual design. As the Content Developer, your main objective is to develop content for our customers’ websites both onsite and off in English and Spanish. You will create and publish search-optimized, well-researched content for our customers in multiple verticals and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation. The bilingual Community & Content Developer collaborates with multiple internal teams throughout the process.
Community & Content Developer Responsibilities:
- Daily Generating, researching, planning, pitching and executing ideas for posts, blogs, infographics, scripts and web content.
- Daily Writing, editing and publishing content to live/production environments.
- Rewriting, rewording and confirming accuracy of new content.
- Working experience and knowledge of writing new content for advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Prior knowledge of maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Coordinating clients, bloggers, experts, or other notable contributors to create content for campaigns and projects.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, bulletin boards, business listings, or other platforms.
- Managing client’s reputations online via review sites and responding to customer inquiries on business sites.
- Staying on top of current industry specific research and advancements in research tools.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging digital content.
- Generating graphics for social media, website and digital platforms using Image editing software. (Adobe CC Photoshop / Dreamweaver)
- Coordinating and executing overall content strategy for clients projects.
Community / Content / Reputation Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Spanish, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing press/media releases
- Bilingual writing experience; Spanish / English;
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Strong understanding and research of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office.
- SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML and content structure.
- Proficiency with *aaS tools for writers, social media managers and marketing coordinators. (IFTTT, Grammarly, etc)
- Adobe CC Suite experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, Spark Post/Video, Indesign)
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
|Job Category||Digital, Production|